An acoustic underlayment for floors. It is made from 94% recycled rubber content and can be used directly under tile, vinyl plank/ tiles and wood flooring. In fact the acoustic underlay can be used under any hard surface floor finish in concrete and steel, wood frame construction.
The acoustic underlay is used is used when superior sound control is required in residential housing, high-rise residential, or commercial buildings and protects ceramic tile, porcelain, and stone from substrate cracks. acoustic underlayment engineered for direct adhered floor coverings such as tile, stone, wood, and vinyl floor coverings.
Features and benefits:
- Tested by third party accredited laboratories to significantly reduce impact sound.
- Mould, bacteria, fungi, and water resistant.
- Qualifies for LEED® points.
- The acoustic underlay is easy to install.
- Suitable for high point loads.
- CE marked.
- Exceeds Part E by up to 12dB.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.