Unibody moulded rubber and steel part used when superior sound control is required in multifamily housing, high-rise residential, or commercial buildings.
Features and benefits:
- Significantly improves low and high frequency sound control performance.
- Substantially reduces impact noise in floor-ceiling assemblies.
- Allows for thinner and even no resilient mat used in certain floor-ceiling assemblies.
- Suitable for new-builds and retrofit.
- Qualifies for LEED® points.
- High fire resistance due to integrated washer
- Substantially reduces costs and associated problems in timber frame.
- No short-circuiting as is often the case with resilient channel.
- Allows to slim down twin stud party walls to single stud party walls.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.