Ship Same OR Next Day
Free Lift Gate Included
Xtra Large, 750 x 500 mm Sheet Size version of 2mm Silent Coat, perfect for large panels or vehicle floorpans.
Silent Coat 2mm Damping Mat uses constrained layer damping to lower panel resonance and absorb structural vibrations, converting them into low level heat. Stop those nasty rattles, eliminate road and outside noise, insulate your vehicle and dramatically improve the sound of your car interior.
Silent Coat Damping Mat is a polymeric based damping material with a supercharged adhesive. With an Aluminum surface and a unique military-grade composition, it has been proven to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration to thermal energy. Silent Coat is very flexible which is very important as it allows it to properly adhere to a contoured panel. It can be installed anywhere in your vehicle including under the bonnet.
With high grade construction and highly effective damping, Silent Coat Damping Mat is already the choice of many automotive professionals.
- Self adhesive 2mm butyl based visco elastic polymer active layer
- Aluminium constraining layer for maximum noise reduction improves performance
- Highly efficient vibration damper
- Superior performance to comparable products
- Contains 30% more active material than the Dynamic sounding brand leader
- Highly efficient performance requires less product
- More economical in use compared to competitors
- Soft and easy to use
- No nasty smell unlike inferior bitumen products
- High grade adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
- Non flammable
- Professional butyl based construction
- Unbeatable cost to performance ratio
- Silent Coat Damping Mat
- 2mm Thickness
- Butyl Construction
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- XL Sheet size 750 x 500 mm,
- Weight 3kg/sq.m
XL Sheet Bulk Pack: 11 sheets, 44 sq.ft, (4.1 sq.m)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.