Ship Same OR Next Day
Free Lift Gate Included
Silent Coat 2mm Damping Mat uses mass loading to lower panel resonance and absorb structural vibrations, converting them into low level heat. Stop those nasty rattles, eliminate road and outside noise, insulate your vehicle and dramatically improve the sound of your car interior.
Silent Coat Damping Mat is a polymeric based damping material with a supercharged adhesive. With an Aluminum surface and a unique military-grade composition, it has been proven to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration to thermal energy. Silent Coat is very flexible which is very important as it allows it to properly adhere to a contoured panel. It can be installed anywhere in your vehicle including under the bonnet.
With high grade construction and highly effective damping, Silent Coat Damping Mat is already the choice of many automotive professionals.
- Self adhesive 2mm butyl rubber visco elastic polymer active layer
- Aluminium constraining layer for maximum noise reduction improves performance
- Highly efficient vibration damper
- Superior performance to comparable products
- Contains 30% more active material than the Dynamic sounding brand leader
- Highly efficient performance requires less product
- More economical in use compared to competitors
- Soft and easy to use
- No nasty ashfelt tar smell unlike inferior bitumen products
- High grade adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
- Non flammable
- Contains no bitumen
- Unbeatable cost to performance ratio
- Silent Coat Damping Mat
- 2mm Thickness
- Butyl Construction
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Sample size 187 x 265 mm
- Weight 3kg/sq.m
Sample Sheet: 187 x 265mm approx.
Silent Coat matting is getting rave reviews across Europe.
Here are just a few comments from UK customers and forum users:
"Silent Coat has reduced my T5 transporter cabin noise by 10DB around town and up to 12 DB on the motor way.....this is just a brilliant product that is well priced" Matt S
"I have to say I am absolutely impressed. It was easy to install (the square bubbles in the foil make it easy to fit), and the results are excellent. The host vehicle was a Renault master van, maybe an easy target as they didn’t do much on the sound deadening in the factory. I was amazed at the effectiveness of the silent coat. Given that it was easy to install it was a great experience with excellent results! A very happy customer indeed!"
"Its very easy to apply-very-very sticky.."
"The roof of my van now goes thud, not ting.. "
"IMHO this product is as good as it gets. It adds mass, which is all that dampening does. Its very sticky. Its quite cheap compared to other products. Its non-bitumen based."
"Easy to apply, easy to cut and nowhere near as messy as some other products that I have used. I will be buying some more. Top product!"
"Ive covered my vehicle in the stuff and the panels now thud instead of vibrate. Really happy with the stuff and CAD delivered very quickly so would recommend!"
"The stuff is mega sticky and was easy to fit to the car using a roller to ensure good contact. knocking any panels definatley gives a solid thud rather than flimsy rattely noise!"
"The manufacturing quality seems very good, no sharp edges, and the textured top lends the mat to being very flexible."
"Got some today and I am really impressed, very pliable and sticky so nice and easy to apply."
"Used Dynamat before and this is definately easier to install. Bends a dream & cuts easily..."
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicles internal metal panels to absorb and reduce vibrations, rattles and road rumble.
- Lining metal panels, cabinets, sinks, home applicances, computers etc to prevent noise and vibrations.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.